7 class (unit 2)
1.Use the, a – (no article).
1.We are going to ... Lake Volgo.
2.Pacific Ocean is ... largest ocean in ... wold.
3. I loved ... Black Sea.
4. ... Volga is ... great Russian river.
5. My friend lives in ... village near ... Alps.
6. ... Sahara is in ... Africa.
2.Write the adjectives in the right order.
1. This was a ... book. (old \ boring)
2. My brother is a ...boy. (young \ clever)
3. Our flat is in a ... house. (new \ nice)
4.Nobody wanted to drink that ...coffee. (cold \ disgusting)
5.He heard there are ... bears in forests. (big \ horrible)
6.I like sleeping in a... bed. (soft \ nice)
3. Choose the right form.
1.This is the darkest \ the most dark room in the house.
2.He saw the popularest \ the most popular film of the year.
3. She is more taller \ taller than I am.
4.Mary's English is bader \ worse than her German.
5.Nick is the goodest \ the best football player in our class.
6.Peggy's sleepover was less creepy \ creepier than mine.
4. Complete the sentences. Use these adjectives: light, famous, long, heavy, interesting, red.
1. His face was as ... as mine.
2. Shakespeare is as... as Pushkin.
3.Their tent was not as...as ours.
4. Your backpack is as ...as hers.
5. The Thames is not as ... as the Enisey.
6.Her book is as...as his.
5. Translate into English.
1.Мой рюкзак был не таким тяжелым, как его.
2.Этот свитер не такой теплый, как тот.
3.Черное море холоднее, чем Красное море.
4.Его книга такая же интересная, как твоя.
5.Эта картина не такая дорогая как та.
6.Этот котелок не такой грязный, как тот.