CHECK YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
Fill in an appropriate word.
1. There is a _______ across the river.
2. There are many ______ in the library.
3. Pour some ______ into the kettle.
4. When our hands are cold, we put on _______.
5. We _______ words in the exercise -books.
6. There are four ______ in a year.
7. _________ is my mother’s brother.
8. Pupils don’t go to _______ on winter holidays.
9. When people are ill, they go to ________.
10. Mother ______ dinner in the kitchen.
11. King and his ______ family live in the _______.
12. Put some ______ into the tea.
13. Be _______! There is a big stone in front of you.
14. The best present for women id _______.
15. _______ off the light and go to bed.
16. _______ is the tenth month of the year.
17. We write on the blackboard with ______.
18. Take some ______, go to the shop and buy a ______ of bread.
19. The bear lives in the _______.
20. There is a map on the ______.
II. Fill in the words.
A bee, a bat, a bird can ______, but we cannot.
Let’s ______ volleyball.
An island is in the _____.
In American English – fall, in British English - ______.
A fox, a horse, a dog have one , but we have no______ .
A tiger is a ________ animal.
A dog is a _______ animal.
Every person has a _______ and can celebrate it once a year.
My mother and father are my _______.
Many trees grow in the _______.
Birds live in the tree and have ______ in it.
When we sleep, we have ______.
The sun and the stars are in the ______.
A hawk, an eagle and a dove are ______.
Italy and China are ______.
New York and Moscow are ______.
We ______ with the paints.
Don’t drink ______ water.
Be careful, a dog can _____ you.
We skate on the _____.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|