A. Fill in the gaps with CAN or CAN’T.
1.You _____ turn right.
2. You _____ go on foot.
3.You _____ turn left.
4. You _____ drive at 45 mph.
B. Fill in the gaps with missing words. run, zebra, parked, green, road, walk, street, left, traffic, cross
5. You must cross the street at the ___ crossing.
6. You must __ on the pavement.
7. Don't cross between ___ cars. Stop before you walk onto the road.
8. Listen and look both ways for ___.
9. You must ___ the street when the light is _____.
10. Make sure it's clear and walk straight across the ___.
11. Don't ____.You must first look right when you cross the street in Great Britain.
12. Must you first look _____ or right when you cross the _____in Russia? Please, remember! Always use this code when you cross the road.
C. Fill in: in, on, by, of.
13. Walk _____ the pavement.
14. We go to school _____ foot.
15. Don’t learn out _____the window.
16 He’s traveling _____ the 8 o’clock train.
17. She is afraid of traveling _____plane.
18. Be careful____ the roads.
D.Put the words in the correct order to form the sentences.
19. can, I, a car, drive.
20. cars, cross, parked, don’t, between.
21. in daytime, bright, wear, clothes.
22. traffic, against, ride, don’t.
23. bicycle, wear, helmet, a
E. Match the words with translations
24.Traffic lights a) пешеходный переход
25. Traffic sights b)светофор
26.Pedestrian crossing c)дорожные знаки
Fill in the gaps with CAN or CAN`T.
You _________ stop here.
Pedestrian ________ walk here.
You _________ drive at 40 mph.
You ________ turn right.
You _____ go there.
Complete the sentences with these words.
nickname seat belt pavement lights racing ride
plane bike car boat lights left road
Bob and Mary can ______ a bike.
Stop at the traffic _____ .
“What`s your ______ ?”-“Shumi!”
Michael Schumacher is a ______ car driver.
Always wear a __________ when you travel by car.
Walk on the ____________, not the road.
That man is a pilot. He can fly a ...
My little sister can't ride a ...
His brother is very young. He can't drive a ...
Can your father sail a ...
Always stop at the traffic ... when they're red.
Turn ...... into Green street.
Don't run onto the ...
Fill in: ON, BY
I go to school ______ foot.
She prefers travelling _____ plane.
Be careful ____ the roads.
Choose the correct response.
Excuse me, how can I get to the sports centеr?
Thank you very much.
Are you ready, Brian?
I can`t find the way to the post office.
Is there anything I can do for you?
Oh, that`s easy. The post office is round the corner.
Oh, you`re very kind. I`ve got a problem you can help me with.
Yes! Let`s go now!
Go down Apple Street and turn right into Park Avenue