Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям дошкольных ОУ вместе с ребятами рекомендуем принять участие в международном конкурсе «Я люблю природу», приуроченном к году экологии. Участники конкурса проверят свои знания правил поведения на природе, узнают интересные факты о животных и растениях, занесённых в Красную книгу России. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
ПРИЁМ ЗАЯВОК ТОЛЬКО ДО 15 ДЕКАБРЯ!
Конкурс "Я люблю природу"
Тест для 9 класса по английскому языку
Choose the right option. Write the correct letter in each gap.
Sharks have always been depicted as cruel and murderous creatures. Lots of feature films 1) … to demonstrate how dangerous to people they are. Though some kinds of sharks can really attack people, the number of people 2) … or killed by sharks is very small. Marine biologists insist that most sharks are 3) … to people. Along with that, the shark is one of the most ancient creatures of the world, and it should 4) … by all countries.
One of the sharks which has recently been added to the Red List is the dog-fish or the dumb gulper shark. It is one of Australia’s rarest deepwater sharks. The average length of an adult shark is one meter forty centimeters, 5) … it can live up to forty years, It’s not dangerous to people 6) … people are a real danger to it. The dog-fish population 7) … down by 99 % over the past 20 years.
The trouble of the shark is that its oil (fat) is widely used in cosmetics for producing face and hand creams and in dietary food. People fish it illegally for the oil. Scientists say that if fishing is not stopped immediately, the dog-fish 8) … into the list of extinct creatures very soon.
1 a) shoot
c) have shot
d)have been shot
2 a) injure
3 a) harm
4 a) protect
b) is protected
c) was protected
d) will be protected
5 a) and
6 a) and
7 a) falls
c) has fallen
d) had fallen
8 a) will include
b) will be included
c) has been included
d) was included
Complete the word in each sentence with a suffix.
-less, -ly, -y, -ish, -ic, -al, -ous
9. Everyone thanked the firefighters for their hero…efforts.
10. Paul received most of his music…education from his mother.
11. The government is going to provide more houses for home…people.
12. Lisa’s mother….qualities made her a favourite with children.
13. This road is extremely danger…when the weather is bad.
14. On rain… days, we spend a lot of time indoors watching TV.
15. It was very fool…of you to leave all the doors and windows open.
16. I’m really angry ____ you!
a) with b) about c) on d) over
17. My father has lived in Japan ____ five years.
a) at b) on c) in d) for
18. I’ll be on vacation ____ next week.
A. on B. – C. a D. in
19. ____ wasn’t easy to find your house.
A. There B. This C. That D. It
20. The news he told us ____ interesting.
A. was B. were C. be D. are
21. This bank of the river isn’t ____ that one.
A. more beautiful B. beautiful C. so beautiful D. as beautiful as
21. No letters again! ____ has written to me for a month.
A. Anybody B. Somebody C. Some D. Nobody
22. I’ll call you as soon as he ____.
A. will come B. came C. has come D. comes
23. If he ____ without her, she will never speak to him again.
A. go B. is going C. will go D. goes
24. What are you laughing ____?
A. about B. at C. over D. above
25. It ____ since early morning.
A. rained B. rains C. had rained D. has been raining
26. I’m afraid he ____ five minutes ago.
A. leaves B. left C. is leaving D. has left
27. Children ____ by special instructors how to swim.
A. have taught B. had taught C. are taught D. teach
28. My friend wanted ____ him as soon as I came home.
A. that I call B. that I called C. me to call D. I called
29. It was so late that I ____ take a taxi.
A. was able B. can C. must D. had to
30. I got two letters. One was from my father. ____ was from my girlfriend.
A. The other B. Another C. Others D. The others
29. If the ice were thick enough, we ____ able to walk across the river.
A. will be B. would be C. are D. were
- Просмотры: 505
- Просмотры: 260
- Просмотры: 376
- Просмотры: 332
- Просмотры: 184
- Просмотры: 344
- Просмотры: 350