Working test 2
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Сontinuous:
1. The girl (to speak) on the telephone now?A The girl speaks on the telephone?
B Is the girl speaking on the telephone?
C Are the girl speaking on the telephone?
D Does the girl speaking on the telephone?
2. Mrs. Bell (to buy) ice-cream for her children.A Mrs. Bell is buying ice-cream for her children.
B Mrs. Bell is buy ice-cream for her children.
C Mrs. Bell is no buying for her children ice-cream.
D Mrs. Bell buying ice-cream for her children.
3. It (not to rain) now.A It doesn't rain now.
B It rains now.
C It isn't raining now.
D It isn't rain now.
4. Who (to shout) at the dog?A Who does shout at the dog?
B Who is shouting at the dog?
C Who shouting at the dog?
D Who're shouting at the dog?
5 The students (to draw) nothing.A The students aren't drawing nothing.
B The students aredrawing nothing.
C The students drawing nothing.
D The students don't drawing nothing.
6. He (not to cut) the grass, he (to water) the flowersA doesn't cut, waters
B is cutting, is watering
C isn't cutting, is watering
D doesn't cut, doesn't water
7. Sorry, I can't talk now. I (to have) a lunch.A I not have a lunch.
B I don't have a lunch.
C I have a lunch.
D I am having.
8. The cat (to hide) from the dog, … it?A The cat is hiding from the dog, doesn't it?
B The cat isn't hiding from the dog, doesn't it?
C The cat is hiding from the dog, isn't it?
D The cat hiding from the dog, doesn't it?
9. The children (to listen) to the teacher?A Do the children are listening to the teacher?
B Are listening the children to the teacher?
C Are the children listening to the teacher?
D Do the children listening to the teacher?
10. What the girl (to do) now?A What doing the girl now?
B What the girl is doing now?
C What is the girl doing now?
D What does the girl doing now?
11. The boys (to play) a football game at the moment.A don't play
D are playing
12. It's 5 o'clock. She (to have) tea.A does have tea
B is having tea
C having tea
D has tea
13. The policemen (to point) at the dog.A The policemen is pointing at the dog.
B The policemen don't pointing at the dog.
C The policemen isn't pointing at the dog.
D The policemen are pointing at the dog.
14. How many students (to sit) on the stairs?A How many students sitting on the stairs?
B How many are sitting on the stairs?
C How many students are sitting on the stairs?
D How do many students sitting on the stairs?
15. John (to have) a ride.A John has having a ride.
B John's having a ride.
C John is have a ride.
D John having a ride.