№1 Use the PresentPerfect.
The man (just/ buy) a new car.
The children (already/ go) to the park.
The policeman (not/ find) the robber yet.
My friend (never/ be) to Spain.
They (phone) each other since their childhood.
We (already/ learn) the poem.
It is the most delicious cake I (ever/ taste).
She (not/ come) back yet.
My cousin (spend) all money, and now he is without them.
This tman (just/ bring) the newspapers.
№2. Make sentences from these words. Translate them into Russian.
never / has / Misha / football / played /.
you / have / money / ever / found / ?
London / hasn’t / he / been to /.
they / just / bought / this car / have /.
1. I ___ my best friend for years.
A have known B knew C has known
2. Somebody ___ my toy last Sunday.
A stole B has stolen C have stolen
3. I don’t want to go to the cinema. I ___ this film.
A has already seen B have already seen C already saw
4. Is She at home? No, she ___.
A has just left B have just left C just left
5. My friend ___ a lot when he was young.
A has swum B have swum C swam
6. Anna ___ to play the piano last year.
A has learnt B have learnt C learned
7. Do you want something to drink? No, thanks.I ___ a cup of tea.
A just had B have just had C has just had
8. My parents ___ to London in 2005.
A went B has gone C have gone
9. Sam ___ her relatives for a very long time.
A haven’t seen B didn’t see C hasn’t seen
A have attended B has attended C attended
Номер материала: ДБ-210656
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|