Предмет: Английский язык
Тема теста: Употребление артикля с географическими названиями.
Автор: Пышненко Олеся Сергеевна, учитель английского языка, педагог дополнительного образования.
Место работы: МОБУ СОШ №4, МОБУ ДОД ЦВР "Ровесник" г.Сочи
•1 ... British Isles include two big islands (Great Britain and Ireland) and nearly 6000 small islands.
•2 ... Vesuvius destroyed the Roman city of Pompeii in AD 79.
•3 As ... Balkan Peninsula is very mountainous a lot of mineral deposits are found there.
• 4 ... North Pole is the northernmost point on Earth, which is located in the middle of the Arctic Ocean.
• 5 ... South Pole is situated on the continent of Antarctica.
•6 The national currency of ... Jamaica is the Jamaican dollar.
•7 The South Pole is situated in ... Antarctic.
• 8 We want to go to ... Crimea next summer.
• 9 The flora of ... Madagascar includes 14,883 unique plant species.
• 10 The official language of ... Netherlands is Dutch.
1... Amazon is the second longest river in the world.
2 ... United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland occupies the British Islands.
3 ... Greenland is the world’s largest island.
4... Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean on the Earth.
5 There are 30 bridges over ... Thames in London.
6 ... Cyprus used to be a British colony until 1960.
7 ... Suez Canal connects the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea.
8 ... Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain in Africa.
9 One of the most developed countries is ... United Arab Emirates.
10... Cape of Good Hope was hoped to open the way to India.