1. This room's very hot, I'm afraid. The windows ______ since this morning.
A have been shut B had been shut C were shut
So far five companies ______ to our questionnaire.
A have replied B replied C was replying
A: ______ me a message this morning?
B: No, I'm afraid not.
A Did you send B Have you send C do you send
A: Have you heard the news? There's been a fire at the cinema.
B: Really? How __________?
A: I don't know.
A did it start B had it started C has it started
5. Mark … a lot of football but then he hurt his knee. Now he plays golf instead.
A played B used to play C has played
6. I ______ a job until two months ago.
A hadn't B wasn't having C didn't have
7. I can't find any nice postcards. ________ any?
A Have you been seeing B Did you see C Have you seen
8. A: How long ______ Kate?
B: A few years. We're good friends.
A have you known B did you know C have you been knowing
9. A: Are you enjoying your course?
B: Not really. I ______very much in the last few weeks.
A missed B has missed C had missed
10. Haven't your books come yet? ___ you ___last month?
A have ... ordered B did … order C do … order
_______ wear glasses but now I have contact lenses.
A I used to wear B I have used to wear C I use
A: Are you enjoying your course?
B: Not really. I _______very much in the last few weeks.
A hadn't B haven't been understanding C haven't understood
3. A:______ me a message this morning?
B : No, I'm afraid not.
A Has anybody been leaving B Does anybody leave C Has anybody left
4. ______ a lot of fun on holiday. It was much more exciting than we'd expected.
A We've got B We had C We were having
5. Computers _______ the way we work. Communication is much easier.
A have changed B had changed C changed
A: Shall we ask Kirsty to come swimming with us?
B: I don't think . She doesn't any more.
A: Really? When _______going?
A has she stopped B did she stop C does she stop
7. I don't think Rachel is in the office today. She ______to any of my messages.
A hadn't replied B didn't reply C hasn't replied
8. Lee _______dark hair and brown eyes. She looks like her father.
A Had B has got C is having
9. Phil and I ______ in the same band for five years. We still enjoy it.
A had B had played C have played
10. You're out of breath.__________________?
A Are you running? B Were you running ? C Have you been running?
1 A 2 A 3 B 4 A 5 B 6 C 7 C 8 A 9 A 10 B
1 A 2 B 3 B 4 B 5 A 6 A 7 B 8 C 9 B 10 C
Номер материала: ДВ-342008
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: