Упр.1 . Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в форме Present Simple.
1. My working day (to begin) at six o’clock.
2. I (not to walk) to school every morning.
3. She (to do) her morning exercises every day.
4. He (to speak) German.
5. I (to visit) my friend every Sunday.
6. Her first class (to start) at eight o’clock.
7. Ann (not to read) a lot.
8. He always (to invite) his friends to his birthday party.
9. We(to go) for a walk every evening.
10. Nick (to wash) his car once a week.
Упр.2. Образуйте отрицательную и вопросительную форму предложений.
1. I visit my parents very often.
2. They live in Great Britain.
3. He goes to school by bus.
4. She lives in this house.
5. He wants to be a doctor.
6. They play tennis every Sunday.
7. We work every day.
8. My sister goes to bed at nine.
9. Usually I have dinner very late.
10. My brother watches TV every evening.
11. She likes classical music.
12. We go to the theatre once a month.
Упр.3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple.
1. He (to look) at her for a moment with surprise.
2. She (not to smile) when she (to see) him.
3. On the way home she usually (to buy) a slice of honey cake at the baker’s.
4. The stranger (to climb) into his car and (to drive away), and when he (to notice) later that his speedometer (to indicate) seventy-five, he (to laugh) at himself but (not to slow down).
5. When he (to arrive) he (to find) the patient to be a small boy of nine years of age.
6. A quarter of an hour later SHE (to hear) voices.
7. A little before nine o’clock I (to descend) to the ground floor.
8. On the fifteenth of October Andrew (to set out) alone for London.
9. Clapper (to stare) at the photograph without a change of expression for at least half a minute.
10. When Eddy (to leave) in the morning he (to take) her photograph with him.
11. Their children (to clean) the yard and then they (to play) basketball.
12. They (to wait) for the bus. The bus (to arrive) at 8 o’clock.
13. Last Monday they (to visit) their friends.
14. What your neighbours (to do) yesterday?
15. The little girl (to cry) a little and then (to smile).
Упр.4. Преобразуйте предложения в вопросительные и отрицательные.
1. The children listened to their mother very attentively.
2. Peter went home at once.
3. She did her homework quite correctly.
4. The children ran to the river to bathe.
5. The postman knocked at the door.
6. They looked at me angrily.
7. We left the house early that morning.
8. She told him everything at once.
9. The lesson began at eight o’clock.
10. They knew nothing about me.
Упр.5. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Future Simple.
1. I (to be) very busy at the beginning of June. We (to have) our exams.
2. This day (to come) sooner or later.
3. Who (to join) me? Perhaps I (to drive) to town this weekend.
4. You (to help) me or not?
5. He (not to come) to see me in a year’s time.
6. How long you (to be) away? I (to miss) you.
7. She (to have) dinner in ten minutes.
8. I think I (to get up) earlier tomorrow morning.
9. Alex (to help) her to pass her exam, I’m sure.
10. They (not to write) a test tomorrow at their English lesson.
Упр.6. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple или Future Simple. (Все предложения относятся к будущему).
1. If he still (to have) a cold and (not to feel) better, he (not to go) to the theatre.
2. He (to ring) me up when he (to return) home.
3. Where they (to go) if the weather (to be) fine?
4. If we (to be) tired, we (to stop) in a small village halfway to the town and (to have) a short rest and a meal there.
5. If she (not to work) properly, her boss (to fire) her.
6. I am sure he (to come) to say goodbye to us before he (to leave) for the USA.
7. Before he (to start) to London, he (to spend) a week or two at a health resort not far from here.
8. If you (to decide) about your diet, you (to eat) wedding cake tomorrow.
9. What he (to do) when he (to come) home in the evening?
10. If we (to put) in cameras, they (to stop) people stealing things
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|