Выдаём удостоверения и дипломы установленного образца
Получите 5% кэшбэк!
Запишитесь на один из 793 курсов и получите 5% кэшбэк стоимости курса на картуВыбрать курс
1. Put the verb into the correct form.
1. If ____ (I/ know) his number, | would phone him.
2. _______ (I/not / buy) that coat if | were you.
3. _____(I / help) you if I could, but I'm afraid I can't.
4. We don't need a car at present, but we would need a car if ____ (we / live) in the country
5. If we had the choice, _____ (we / live) in the country.
6. This soup isn't very good. _____ (it /taste) better if it wasn’t so salty.
7. I wouldn't mind living in England if the weather ______ (be) better.
8. If I were you, _____(I/ not / wait), _______ (I/ go) now.
9. You're always tired. if _____ (you / not / go) to bed so late every night, you wouldn't be tired all the time.
10. I think there are too many cars. If ____ (there / not / be) so many cars, _____(there / not / be) so much pollution.
Task 2. Put the verb in the correct form.
1. If _____ the money, he would buy a fast car. (he/have)
2. Jane likes living in a city. ______ happy if she lived in the country. (she/not/be)
3. If I wanted to learn Italian, _______ to ltaly. (I/go)
4. I haven't told Helen what happened. She’d be angry if ______(she/know).
5. If _____ a map, I could show you where I live. (we/have)
6. What would you do if ______ a lot of money? (you/win)
7. It’s not a very good hotel. _____ there if I were you. (I/not/stay)
8. If ______ nearer London, we would go there more often. (we/live)
9. I’m not going to take the job. I’d take it if______ better. (the salary/be)
10. If you could change one thing in the world, what ______ ? (you/change)
Test. Second Conditional
1. If I ____ (have) a million pounds, I’d probably buy a car.
2. Those people would have money if they ____ (work).
3. If you _____ (need) a ticket, I could get you one.
4. If we _____ (take) the car, we’d have to pay for parking.
5. If I ____ (be) you, I ____ (help) that man.
6. If Andrew _____ (not / work) all the time, he wouldn’t be such a boring person.
7. If I _____ (know) his number, I would phone him.
8. I _____ (not / buy) that coat if I were you.
9. If I had more money, I ____ (buy) a car.
10. If he were older, he ____ (spend) a year in the USA.
11. What would you do if you ___ (win) the lottery?
12. If I ____ (be) you, I would choose to live in a big house.
13. She ____ (travel) all over the world if she ____ (be) rich.
14. If she _____ (try) hard, she _____ (get) an excellent mark.
15. If he _____ (have) more free time, he _____ (learn) the French language.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: