Final test for the 4th form.
I. Vocabulary. Read the definitions and guess the words. Choose from the list: Big Ben, P.E., to be fond of, happy, to travel, a library.
One word is extra.
1. To go on holiday to a different town or country.
2. To love doing something.
3. A school subject where you can do sport.
4. A place where you can get books.
5. This is a big clock in London.
II. Write out the Odd one out:
1. big, the biggest, smaller, bigger.
2. go, went, was, gone.
3. child, performance, husband, wife.
4. see, said, saw, seen.
5. beautiful, great, brilliant, weather.
III. Choose the correct answer:
1. I usually…………..at 7 o`clock.
a. get up b. getting up c. gets up
2. Yesterday we………….to school.
a. didn`t go b. didn`t went c. don`t go
3. What……..you doing now?
a. is b. are c. do
4. He………got four sisters.
a. has b. have c. is
5. We………..have breakfast at home.
a. don`t b. doesn`t c. aren`t
IV. Read the text and mark the sentences True or False.
On Sunday, Tom gets up at 10 o'clock. Then he reads his newspaper in the kitchen. He has breakfast at 11.30 and then he telephones his mother in Scotland.
In the afternoon, at 1.00, Tom plays tennis with his sister and after that, they eat dinner in a restaurant. At 6.00, Tom swims for one hour and then he goes by bike to his brother's house. They talk and listen to music.
Tom watches television in the evening or read a book. He goes to bed at 11.30.
1. Tom gets up at 10am on Sundays.
2. Tom reads the newspaper in the lounge.
3. His father lives in Scotland.
4. Tom plays tennis with his sister.
5. Tom and his sister eat before playing tennis.
6. Tom goes swimming at five o'clock.
7. Tom drives to his brother's house.
8. Tom and his brother listen to music.
9. Tom watches a football match in the evening.
10. Tom goes to bed at 11.30pm.
Краткое описание документа:
Данный тест по английскому языку для учащихся 4 классов является итоговым за год.
Учебник "English 4", авторы: Верещагина, Афанасьева.
Иностранный язык дается детям по разному. Одни все схватывают на лету, другим приходится долго вникать в суть правил построения предложений. Однако всем ученикам для успешного владения английским необходима качественная практика.