Test “Hello, America!” (9thform).
New York consists of______ boroughs.
2. ______ is the heart of New York.
3. When tourists come to America by sea they are welcomed by______
The Empire State Building
The Statue of Liberty
4. If you want to see the most beautiful Christmas tree in New York,
you should go to _____
The Rockefeller Centre
5. “Big Apple” is the nickname of _____
New York metro
6. You can see a rich collection of _______ in the Guggenheim Museum.
7. New York city is situated in the state of______
8. The largest borough of New York is ______
9. Which borough was an independent city until 1898?
10. The longest street in New York city is ______