Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Тест по английскому языку (3 четверть, 7 класс) к УМК Forward
Test 7th form/ 7 класс
Read the following ads for volunteering. Match advertisements 1 – 5 with their beginnings A – E.
Do you love sports and games? Do you want to help those who can’t play, but want to watch?
Are you good at doing things with your hands?
Do you love books?
Do you worry about endangered species?
Do you worry about the homeless and jobless?
Volunteer Opportunities for Teens
Are you a teenager looking for places to do a service project? Is your teens’ youth organization looking for an activity that you can do together? Pick one of these local programmes and give them a call. You will be able to help others and find something you enjoy doing.
1. The local library needs young people who like to have fun and read. Join the local library and run a themed event for kids in your area. You could just offer your time to help clean and sort books or seek books donations from your neighborhood. Contact the children’s librarian who has a list of things an individual teen or group can do.
2. Habitat for People is looking for adult and young volunteers. We build and give houses for poor people in local communities. We have a teenagers’ programme in which the young people in your organisation can plan and build a home for a local family.
3. Smallville Community Centre is looking for volunteers to help disabled people enjoy football matches. The disabled area at the local stadium has room for 10 wheelchair users and 50 people seated.
The next match is scheduled from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. on the 25th of March.
4. You’ve got a home and three meals a day. There are many people who have neither. Our soup kitchens help them to survive. A soup kitchen is a place where free soup or other food is given to people with no money or no homes. Soup kitchens are always in need of dishwashers and general help for serving good. Soup kitchens are perfect opportunities for teens to help their community.
5. We need young volunteers for a specially designed unique wildlife rehabilitation program. It focuses on the care and the rehabilitation of wild mustang horses that are in danger of extinction. This programme does not require any particular skills. Fully qualified members of staff will provide all your training and instruction. You’ll learn about the threats to the long term future of these animals and play an active part in their conservation.
VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
Read the sentences below and decide which answer a, b or c fits each space best.
Life ____ be different in fifty year’s time.
is going to b. will c. are going to
I ____ visit my granny on Sunday.
is going to b. will c. am going to
I like ____ new coat very much. Do you like _____?
my, your b. my, yours c. mine, your
My computer is _____ than this computer.
good b. best c. better
History is as ____ as Literature.
more interesting b. interesting c. the most interesting
Robert is _____ boy in our group.
tall b. the tallest c. taller
She _____ London a year ago.
visits b. has visited c. visited
I _____ in Smolensk for 5 years.
live b. lived c. have lived
My sister _____ her homework yet.
did b. has done c. hasn’t done
My sister has _____ left school, but she hasn’t got a job ____.
just, yet b. never, yet c. already, just
If you heat water to 100°C, it ____.
boil b. boils c. will boil
He will help you if you ___ him to.
will ask b. ask c. asked
If the weather is fine, we ____ out.
go d. will go c. goes
I ____ a book when he ___ in.
read, came b. was reading, was coming c. was reading, came
When you ___ in, I ____ an essay.
came, was writing b. were coming, was writing c. came, wrote
1 – C; 2 - B; 3 – A; 4 – E; 5 – D
VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
1 – b; 2 – c; 3 – d; 4 – c; 5 – b; 6 – b; 7 – c; 8 – c; 9 – c; 10 – a; 11 – b; 12 – b; 13 – b; 14 – c; 15 - a
- Просмотры: 1638
- Просмотры: 1387
- Просмотры: 204
- Просмотры: 1305
- Просмотры: 287
- Просмотры: 194
- Просмотры: 347