I. Write the words.
1 [ tə bi ˈfeɪməs fɔː]- _______________________
2 [leɪ ]- __________________________________
3 [ˈtʊərɪst ]-_______________________________
4 [straɪp ]-________________________________
5 [krɒs]- _________________________________
II. Match the symbols with the places.
a maple leaf
a red rose
a birch tree
III. Fill in the missing words.
IV. Correct the mistake in each sentence.
The area of the country is about 80 thousands square kilometers.
The population of Minsk is about 2 millions people.
There are hundred of people in the building.
I have 2 hundreds friends.
I saw 3 hundreds birds.
V. Write the verbs in the correct form.
1) He ( to go) to Germany last summer.
2) I ( to visit) already the castle in Mir.
3) Tom (not to write) a story about his country yet.
4) Wr. Black (to go) to work by train 2 day ago.
5) The weather ( to be) sunny in Minsk yesterday.