Test 5 form ( 4 semester) к учебнику «Enjoy English»
1Open the brackets
1. They (to visit) the capital of Russia next month.
2. I can’t help you now. I (do) my homework.
3. He always (to take care ) of his sick mother.
4. The Browns (to go) to the south a week ago.
5. Helen (not to help) her friend yesterday.
6. She (to play ) tennis with us tomorrow?
7. Could I speak to Susan?-Sorry, she (to take) a shower now.
2 Refer sentences into the past
1. I see my friend and his mother.
2. We take a beautiful picture.
3. He gives me a cup of coffee.
4. He gets up at 7 o’clock.
5. Children can play hockey every day.
6. I have 5 lessons on Monday.
3 Use Participle 1or2
1He stood (watched, watching) the match.
2. I shall have dinner (prepared, preparing)by 2 o’clock.
3. We saw him (taken, taking) to the hospital.
4. They will see the work (done, doing) well.
5. Tom found a (returned, returning) letter at home.
6. The boy (read, reading) a book now is my friend.
7. She see a (cried, crying) child at the moment.
4 Put in correct order.
-You are welcome. Have a nice day.(A)
- Excuse me, can you help me?(B)
-It’s very easy. Go along the street. It’s on the left.(C)
-Yes, with pleasure.(D)
- How can I get to Westminster Abbey?(E)
- Thank you.(F)