Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Тест по английскому языку "Grammar world"
Test 10th form
Different Tenses. Choose the correct answer.
1. Who's that lady who_ a red pullover?
2. The petrol was too expensive so they _ their car.
d)had been selling
3. _ out last night? - Yes, I _ to the pictures.
a)have you been, went
b)have you been, was going
c)did you go, was going
d)did you go, went
4. Yesterday I _ a friend who _ from holiday in Turkey.
a)met, had just come
b)had met, just came
c)met, has just come
d)had met, has just come
5. Just a minute. I _ if she's in.
d)am going to ask
Modals. Choose the correct answer.
6. Is Mr. Green at home? - He _ be, but I'm not sure.
7. Soldiers _ obey their commander's oeders.
8. We tried to drive but the engine _ start.
9. __ I hold the door for you? - Yes, please.
Conditional Sentences. Choose the correct answer.
10. If you _ so much noise, I _ to concentrate.
a)make, won't be able
b)had made, wouldn't be able
c)made, won't be able
d)made, wouldn't have been able
11. What _ if you saw an accident near your house?
a)will you do
b)you would do
c)would you do
d)you will do
12. If my cat _ sick, I _ it to the vet.
a)would be, would take
b)would be, took
c)was, would take
d)was, would have taken
13. I don't know what _ if I don't see you again.
a)I would do
b)will I do
c)would I do
d)I will do
14. Nothing _ if you _ me everything you knew.
a)would have happened, had told
b)happened, had told
c)had happened, would have told
d)would happen, had told
Complex Object/Complex Subject. Choose the correct answer.
15. My parents always want _ the washing up.
A)that I did
c)me to do
d)for me to do
16. Have you ever heard _ ? She's got a marvelous voice.
b)that Mary sing
d)Mary to sing
Present Perfect/ Present Continuous. Choose the correct answer.
17. I _ for you all day. Where have you been?
d)have been looking
18. She says she _ this man for ages.
b)has been knowing
19. Mrs. Stone _ as a teacher for twenty years.
c)has been working
20. You look upset. What _ to you?
a)has been happening
21. What does the word “Canada “ mean?
22.What is the Canada’s most important symbol?
b) a red rose
c) a bear
d) a maple leaf
23. How many time zones lie within the borders of Canada?
24. What is the official language of the country?
c) English and German
d)English and French
25.Who is the head of the state?
a)The prime Minister
- Просмотры: 262
- Просмотры: 271
- Просмотры: 266
- Просмотры: 668
- Просмотры: 402
- Просмотры: 1423
- Просмотры: 1422