Test Starlight 4 Module 9
Put the words in correct order.
2018 / will/ in / fourteen/ I / be
will/ tomorrow/ It/ not/ rain
we/ Will/ the / see/ Tower/ Eiffel?
Write the ordinal numbers.
Read and correct the words in bold.
1). Why is your name?
2) What are you from?
3) Where is your birthday?
4) How time is it?
5) Where old are you?
Use Future Simple.
1) Tomorrow Yuri (go) to the concert.
2) Next month Nell ( not/live) in the town.
3) We (have) a test in English on Monday?
4) My little sister ( not/ride) her bike, she (skateboard) in the park.
Write questions to the words in bold.
1) Sam is eleven years old.
2) My dad is in the kitchen.
3) His favourite colour is blue.
4) Mag is from Greece.
5) He has got two bars of chocolate.
1) _____is she from?
2) _____does she like to eat?
3) _____are you so late?
4) _____old are you?
5) _____did you write the letter?
6)_____ is your brother’s name?
7) _____ is your mum’s birthday?
8) _____does she get up to school?