Тест по английскому языку для 8 класса
1. Choose the write pronoun: -Where is Ann? … is in the kitchen
A) we B)they C) she D) he E) I
2. Choose the right variant: «The 30th»
A) The twenty B) The twenties C) The thirtieth D) The twentieth E) The thirty
3. Find the correct verb: I have a cold for three days already. I .... eat ice cream.
A) must B) didn't have to C) should
4. Choose the right word: I’m … good student.
A) a, B) any, C) some, D) -, E) an
5. Choose the right verb: They ... the fax at 5 o' clock yesterday.
A) is received b) received c) will be received d) receive
6. Choose the right verb: A lot of faxes ... every day.
A) is sent B) were sent C) sent D) are sent
7 .Choose the right verb: A lot of friends ... to the party next Saturday.
A) Will be invited B) invited C) is invited D) invited
8. Complete the sentence: Harry lives near …
A) us, B) we, C) their D) I, E) my
9. Find the answer: Sport helps people to …
A) go to school B) stay in a good health C) visit cinemas D) play the piano.
10. Find the Present Continuous Passive
A) My brothers goes in for sport. B) The coffee is being made at the moment
C) I’m listening to a music. D) I go in for football
11. Find the Present Simple Passive
A) The book was published in 1890 B) This work will finished in March. C) The letter is
12. Find the Past Perfect Passive
A) The house is being built B) The house was being built. C) The house had been built
before they arrived
13. Choose the right translation : The film will be shown on TV
A) Фильм показывают по ТВ В) Фильм показали по ТВ. С) Фильм покажут по ТВ.
14 . Put the verb in to the Past Continuous: The children (to sleep) when their parents
were to sleeping B) was sleeping D) were sleeping D) was sleeping E) were
15. Choose the right variant of modal verb: Tell Mike he … tidy his room at ones.
A) could B) ought C) should be D) must E) might be.
16. Complete the sentence: It rained in the … yesterday.
A) morning B) evenings C) days D) birthday E) rain
17. Find the right word: She… she had to work very hard.
A) said B) tell C) says D) told E) tells
18. Choose the pre";line-height: 100%"> evening.
A) on B) over C) of D) under E) at
19 Choose the right word : She looked ...
A) happy B) happily
20 . Choose the right word : He looked at her ....
A) happy B) happily
21 . Choose the right word : The fish smells ...
A) strange B) strangely
22. Complete the sentences: I... thought about it.
A) myself B) himself C ) herself
23. Choose the correct variant: .... a cup of tea?
A) would you like B) do you like
24. Give the Russian equivalent: He has a cold
A) Oн холодный. В) Он замёрз. С) Он простыл. D) У него холод. Е) У
него есть холодильник
25. Choose the right variant: He always .... suddenly.
A) turns down B) turns up C) turns back
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|