Find the mistake and correct them.
Write the correct answer.
The United Kingdom is
a republic b) a monarchy c) a federation.
The head of the State is
The Queen b) President c) The Prime Minister
The British Parliament sits in
one building b) two buildings с) three buildings
А) the people who sits in the house of Lords.
B) the people who sit in the house of Commons.
C) all the people in the House of Parliament.
5. How do Members of Parliament get into the House of Commons?
a) The Queen chooses them
b) British people elect them.
c) They inherit their seats from fathers and grandfathers.
6. Who presides over the House of Commons?
a) the Speaker. b) the Lord Chancellor. с) the Prime Minister.
3. Put the verbs in brackets in Present Perfect Progressive.
1. I (travel) a lot since you last saw me.
2. I often( play) football when I( be) a boy. I (play) very often since then.
3.( Hear) anyone from Mary lately?
4. I (not have) any English lessons this month. My teacher( be) ill since February.
5. Look! Somebody( open) the windows.
1.b, 2.a, 3.a, 4.b, 5.b, 6.c.
15-12 баллов -4
8 и менее -2