1. Match the descriptions to the family members.
1. He is the father of my a. stepfather
2. She is my sister’s son. b. ex-husband
3. He used to be married to me. c. great-grandfather
4. She is my husband’s sister. d. nephew
5. He is my mum’s new husband. e. sister-in-law
2. Complete the exchanges with the words in the list: married, divorced, engaged, single, widow, elderly, wedding, separated, marriage, extended, immediate.
1. – I had no idea that Paul is ……. .
- Unfortunately, his wife passed away last summer.
2. – Tom’s parents decided to get …… .
- I know. They have been having problems for a while now.
3. – Does your sister live alone?
- No, she lives with her husband. He’s been ……. for two years now.
4. Weren’t the …… vows beautiful at Anna and Nick’s …….. .
5. There are just four people in my ……. family, but more than twenty in my ……. family.
6. It’s difficult to be a ……. parent.
7. Mrs. Green’ husband died four years ago. She hasn’t married again. She’s a ……….. .
8. My …….. grandfather lives in Moscow.
Номер материала: ДВ-256487
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: