Выдаём удостоверения и дипломы установленного образца
Получите 5% кэшбэк!
Запишитесь на один из 793 курсов и получите 5% кэшбэк стоимости курса на картуВыбрать курс
Вставьте личные местоимения.
1. Who is that woman? Why are you looking at ____ ?
2. Do you know that man? I work with ____.
3. I’m talking to you. Please listen to _____ .
4. These books are interesting. Do you want to have a look at ___ ?
5. He likes that camera. He’s going to buy ___ .
6. Where are the tickets? I can’t find ____ .
7. We’re going out. You can go with _____ .
8. I don’t like dogs. I’m afraid of ______ .
9. Where is he? I want to talk to ____ .
10. These plums are bad. Don’t eat ______ .
2. Вставьте притяжательные прилагательные или притяжательные местоимения.
1. This book belongs to me. This is________ book.
2. She took out__________ purse and gave it to me.
3. My husband never wears _________glasses.
4. This is their car. The other car is___________ too.
5. May I introduce to you one of ___colleagues?
6. There were a lot of people coming back from _________work.
7. Every country has ____________own customs and traditions.
8. He cut ______finger this evening.
9. Lend me ______pen, I’ve lost_______ .
10. They’re going to London with some students of _________.
11. This is not my pencil, ________is red.
12. I haven’t got a pen. Can you give me _____?
13. Take off__________ coat, please.
14. We went on holiday with some friends of ________.
15. Ann is married. _________husband works in a bank.
Thank you for the prompt reply. It was great to hear from you again. I’m fine and I hope that you and (YOU ) parents are fine too.
In this letter you ask me if anybody helps me with (I) homework. I’ve got a brother, but he thinks only about (HE) . My friend Jenny has got a brother too and he always helps Jenny with (SHE) homework. And she helps Mark to clean (HE) room. That’s great when brothers and sisters help each other.
Well, we do a lot of homework because (WE) teachers are very strict and they want (WE) to work hard. My parents think it is okay to have a lot of homework. However, Jenny’s parents say that she needs some free time so that she can play with (SHE) friends. They meet together every evening, go to the park and enjoy (THEY). So what can I do?
Anyway, thank you for (YOU) photo. I think you look so sweet.
Bye. I hope to hear from you soon.
1. her; 2. him; 3. me; 4. them; 5. it; 6. them; 7. us; 8. them; 9. him; 10. Them
2. 1. my; 2. her 3. his; 4. theirs; 5. my; 6. their; 7. its 8. his; 9. your, mine; 10. theirs;
11. mine; 12. yours; 13. your; 14. ours; 15. her
3. 1. your; 2. my; 3. himself; 4. her; 5. his; 6. our; 7. us; 8. her; 9. themselves; 10. your
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: