Supply the suitable words.
1. A person who makes up actors for performance is called … .
2. A person who shows the spectators to their seats and sells programs is called … .
3. A person who helps the actors on the stage by prompting the words of the script is called … .
4. A person who makes sketches and designs of the sets for the play is called … .
5. A person who superintends the production of a play is called … .
6. A person who works on the stage changing or making the sets for a particular play or scene is called … .
7. A person who learns the part of an actor so that he can take the part in case the actor is absent is called … .
8. A person who is engaged to perform a very small part, often without words is called … .
For help: a) setting designer; b) extra (super); с) make-up man; d ) understudy; e) usher; f)stagehand; g) prompter; h)stage director.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|