Тест по теме “Mass Media” 8 класс
1. Our newspaper receives material from news…. .
a) agencies; b)industrial; c)foreign.
2. How many newspapers does your father…..?
a)military; b)own; c)monopoly.
3. Are they…readers of the Morning Star?
a)printing; b)regular; c)field.
4. The “yellow press” often…. News of our country.
Have you ever read it ?
а)popular; b)crime; c)fabricates.
5. Can you name the main….of so-called ”popular” press?
a)characteristics; b)handwritten; с)prominent.
6. …. Is what makes being a teen exciting, confusing and dangerous.
a)Serious; b)Idealism; с)Differ.
7. Everybody knows that newspapers differ in their ways of … the news.
a)entertainment; b)trials; c)presenting.
8. My mother prefers … to information, so she reads only popular papers.
a)entertainment; b)fill; с)court.
9. My brother is a lawyer and likes those pages of the paper that are … with accounts of law court trials.
a)columns; b)filled; c)cartoon.
10. Children prefer to buy those papers that publish … puzzles with clues.
a)crossword ; b)source; с)spread.
11. There are papers that … interesting articles on drama, music, painting in addition to the news.
a)headline; b)provide; c)bottom.
12. ”Where is the headline usually placed ?”-“I think at the … of an article”
a)finance; b)quantity; c)top.
13. The newspaper … a powerful means of spreading
a)copy; b)remains; c)purpose.
14. Who … on the political climate of the papers?
a)influences; b)mirror; c)design.
15. Bom thinks newspaper … has influence on the quality of a paper.
a)follow; b)description; c)design.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|