Test ‘Travelling’ (form 6)
I. Write the translation of the word and word combination in Russian.
To travel by train
A boarding pass
An upper berth
To travel on foot
A dining car
A luggage compartment
To check in
II. Match the words with their definitions.
1. to depart a. a journey or trip by water
2. voyage b. the place to which a person or thing is going
3. destination c. to go away
4. to arrive d. travel from place to place doing sightseeing
5. trip e. travel from one place to another
6. tour f. to come to a place
III. Guess what kind of travelling you are going to read about.
1. This way of travelling is fast. You can stop at any place you like and go where you like. You need no tickets. Usually families travel by it.
2. This way of travelling is fast. The carriages are comfortable. It is so pleasant to travel in them. You can see a lot of interesting things from carriage windows. You can make a long journey on land by it.
IV. Make up 5 special questions to the following extract.
Lucy wants to visit Caracas. She is going to travel by plane. The flight to Caracas flies on Fridays. It leaves London at 10.55 am and arrives at 3.25 pm.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|