Present Continuous Tense
1. Fill in the gaps with (am/is/are)
The boy____ playing chess.
My cousin ____reading a book.
The pupil ____writing now.
Mr. White ____speaking to his wife.
Mrs. Brown ____ watching a film.
The boys _____ sleeping.
2. Write the following verbs with –ing-
Jump, cook, run, go, get, listen, drive, swim, write, put, help, sit.
3. Make up the sentences
1. are/ We/ playing /in the park.
2. reading/ I / a book/ am.
3. writing / Ann/ an exercise/is.
4. Mary/ a letter/ writing/is.
5. cooking/ is/ fish /Granny.