1.Put to be in the right form
1. He _____ going to get up at 6 o clock.
2. Tom and Tim ____ going to visit London.
3. She ____ going to stay at that hotel.
4. They ____ going to meet the English group of students.
5. I ___ going to take care of my son.
6. Ann _____ going to have a picnic.
8. My sister _____ going to invite me to her party.
9. Our group _____ going to visit London next summer.
10. The students _____ going to study German.
2. Make up sentences with to be going to do smth.
1. I/ invite a group of students.
2. My friends/ visit Great Britain.
3. Mr. Brown/ be responsible for social programme.
4. Nicka/ clean the flat.
5. Jill/ go to school party.
3. Translate the following sentences into Russian.
1. My friends are going to arrange a school party.
2. I am going to write an invitation letter for my friends.
3. My sister isn’t going to miss lessons at school.
4. We are going to visit our friends in London.
5. What are you going to do on Sunday?