Входной мониторинг по английскому языку в 6 классе.
1.Complete the sentences with the correct form of adjectives.
1. Tokyo is (big) city in the world.
2. Good health is ( good) than money.
3. I find Russian is (difficult) than English.
4. Ann is (clever) girl in the class.
5. You plan is (bad).
2. Make questions.
1. They go to the cinema on Sundays. ( When….?)
2. Tom works at a hospital. ( Where…?)
3. She studied hard. (How…?)
4. Ann saw the film last week. (What…?)
3. Make negative sentences.
1. Bess helps her mother.
2. We listen to music.
3. They can swim well.
4. He looked at us.
5. She saw Tom last week.
4. Make the correct tag endings.
1. You can do it.
2. The children like swimming.
3. The girl finished reading.
4. They went home.
5. Mike reads well.
5. Present Simple or Present Continuous ?
1. Looked at the cats! They (play) together.
2. We (play) football every evening.
3. Pete (do) his homework now.
4. He always (help) his mother.
6. Present Perfect or Past Simple?
1. Nick never (be) to England.
2. I (saw) him yesterday.
3. Oh, sorry! I (forget) to buy coffee.
4. We( watch) TV every evening last month.