Choose the right question tag
1. Your father wasn't angry with me, ... ?
a) was he b) wasn't he c) was father
2. It's raining, ... ?
a) is it b) isn't it c) has it
3. That little boy didn't break the window yesterday, ... ?
a) did it b) did he c) didn't he
4. She lives in London, ... ?
a) doesn't she b) isn't she c) does she
Tim won't come back tomorrow, ... ?
a) won't he b) willn't he c) will he
They will do it, ... ?
a) will they b) willn't they c) won't they
7. The clock is working, ... ?
a) isn't it b) is it c) isn't they
8. They are on holiday, ... ?
a) are they b) aren't they c) don't they
9. He helped you with the book, ... ?
a) doesn't he b) did he c) didn't he
10. He was not at home, ... ?
a) was he b) wasn't he c) not was he
11. There were no stars in the sky, ... ?
a) were they b) were there c) weren't there
12. You've been to Paris, ... ?
a) don't you b) haven't you c) have you
13. Olga can play the piano, ... ?
a) can't she b) can she c) isn't she
14. You speak English, ... ?
a) aren't you b) didn't you c) don't you
15. These flowers are nice, ... ?
a) are they b) aren't these c) aren't they
2. Choose the correct Tense
16. Tom and Mary have been built/ have built/have been building the house for two years.
17. My parents have been/ have been being/were in Paris for a month.
18. I think the waiter has fogetting/ forget/has fogotten us. We wait/ have waited/ have been waiting for a half an hour and nobody has taken/has been taking/ took our order.
19. I don’t know if he has even been noticing/ noticed/has noticed us. He has been running/ run/has run from the table to table.
20. Are you hungry? No, I have eaten/ have been eating/ am eating all day.
1. Choose the right question tag
1. He likes reading, ... ?
a) does he b) isn't he c) doesn't he d) is he
They are never hungry, ... ?
a) aren't they b) are they c) don't they d) do they
You can't speak English, ... ?
a) can't you b) can you c) are you d) don't you
She has already cleaned her shoes, ... ?
a) doesn't she b) didn't she c) has she d) hasn't she
5. You are cold, ... ?
a) aren't you b) don't you c) do you d) are you
6. It was a nice day, ... ?
a) isn't it b) was it c) didn't it d) wasn't it
7. You won't go to school tomorrow, ... ?
a) don't you b) won't you c) aren't you d) will you
8. The Smiths bought a car last week, ... ?
a) haven't they b) did they c) didn't they d) do they
9. There are a lot of butterflies in the fields,... ?
a) aren't there b) are there c) are they d) aren't they
10. That isn't your car, ... ?
a) is that b) isn't that c) is it d) isn't it
11. Tom will be here soon, ... ?
a) will he b) is he c) isn't he d) won't he
12. You know Mike's sister, ... ?
a) do you b) don't you c) did you d) didn't you
13. Your brother has never been to the USA,... ?
a) has he b) hasn't he c) does he d) doesn't he
14. Ann didn't go to school yesterday, ... ?
a) didn't she b) wasn't she c) did she d) was she
15. You mustn't smoke, ... ?
a) mustn't you b) must you c) don't you d) do you
2. Choose the correct Tense
16. I have been reading/ have read/ read today’s newspaper and there is an interesting article on pollution.
17. It has been snowing/ is snowing / was snowing since I have got up/got up.
18. Tom has been looked for/ has been looking for/ looked for an evening job since/ for a week.
19. Mary has been working/ has worked/ worked overtime since/ for the last month, so they will have enough money.
20. It’s a long time since/ for I have seen/ saw/ have been seeing your brother Paul.
He has been/ was/ has been being stange ever since he has had/ had/ has been having the accident.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: