Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям дошкольных ОУ вместе с ребятами рекомендуем принять участие в международном конкурсе «Я люблю природу», приуроченном к году экологии. Участники конкурса проверят свои знания правил поведения на природе, узнают интересные факты о животных и растениях, занесённых в Красную книгу России. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
ПРИЁМ ЗАЯВОК ТОЛЬКО ДО 15 ДЕКАБРЯ!
Конкурс "Я люблю природу"
Тест по "International Law"
1. What is the International law?
a) a rule enforceable by the courts, regulating the government of a state
b) a set of rules recognized by all civilized nations to govern their conduct to each other
2. What are major aims of the International law?
a) to make up national rules within a state, to calm down national conflicts
b) to interfere into the national policies of other states, to make up international rules
c) to resolve regional and global issues; to regulate areas outside of the control of any nation; to adopt international rules
3. What does the International law aim at?
a) to maintain peace and release international tension, to prevent international conflicts and to improve the people’s conditions
b) to keep peace throughout the world by force, to impose the international policy to all the civilized states
c) to protect environmental pollution and global warming, to control outer space and high seas
4. Why is it difficult to realize the International law?
a) all nations are independent with their own interests at the first place
b) all nations are not interested in the international policies
c) all nations focus their attention only on their national policy
5. What was a form of first rules?
a) customs and rituals b) ancient songs
c) ancient poems
6. Who were the first representatives of the International law?
a) foreign traders, travelers, diplomats
b) national traders, travelers, diplomats
c) kings and queens
7. What is internationalization of law?
a) an awareness that many socio-economic and environment problems need global solutions
b) an awareness that all the CIS countries have to solve their problems together
c) an awareness that countries should be protected from internal and external wars
8. If an Englishman wants to sell property he owns in France to another Englishman, any English court must consider
a) French law when deciding the legality of the contract of sale.
b) English law when deciding the legality of the contract of sale.
c) French and English laws when deciding the legality of the contract of sale.
9. The situation in question 8 is an example of
a) international public law b) international private law c) international humanitarian law
10. What is Geneva Convention about?
a) the treatment of refugees
b) the treatment of prisoners of war
c) the treatment of civilians
11. What is the 1951 Convention about?
a) on status of refugees
b) on status of foreign traders
c) on status of foreign citizens
12. A field of international law regulating armed conflict between states, and more recently, between states and informal groups and individuals is...
a) international public law b) international humanitarian law c) human rights
13. Where can we find core principles of international humanitarian law?
a) The 1951 Convention b) The 1985 Vienna Convention c) Geneva Convention of 1949
14. Is there a system of courts with comprehensive jurisdiction in international law?
a) yes b) no c) it was before
15. The UN Security Council may authorize the use of force to compel states to comply with its decisions, but only in specific and limited circumstances; essentially, there must be a prior act of aggression or the threat of such an act. Moreover, any such enforcement action can be vetoed by any of the council’s five permanent members. They are:
a) Russia, Japan, the USA, France and Korea
b) China, Germany, the USA, Russia and France
c) China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States
16. What is an international personality?
a) status acknowledged by the international community
b) the body of legal rules that apply between sovereign states
c) an independent system of law existing outside the legal orders of particular states
17. The foundations of the science of international law were laid down by
a) the German thinker Rafael Michelini
b) the Dutch thinker Hugo Grotius
c) the Canadian thinker Kalmen Kaplansky
18. The international law is viewed in three complementary perspectives:
a) ethical, environmental and economic b) political, historical and religious
c) sociological, ethical and historical
19. The term “international law” was coined by
a) Grotius’ De Jure Belli ac Pacis b) Jean Pictet c) Jeremy Bentham
20. Which law is synonymous with the term «law of nations»?
a) public law b) international law c) humanitarian law
- Просмотры: 731
- Просмотры: 433
- Просмотры: 825
- Просмотры: 301
- Просмотры: 1033
- Просмотры: 533