Choose the right variant:
1. What is the most famous forest of the UK?
a) Green Forest b) Sherwood Forest c) The Rendlesham Forest
2. The most characteristic feature of Britain's weather is...
a) cloudiness b) mildness c) variability d)humidity
3. What is the most important part of the country?
a) Scotland b) England c) Wales d) Northern Ireland
4. How many regions does the UK consist of:
а) 3 b) 4 c) 2 d) 5
5. Where is Glasgow situated?
a) England b) Wales c)Scotland d)Northern Ireland
Match the parts and the capitals:
1) England a) Belfast
2) Wales b) London
3) Scotland c) Cardiff
4) Northern Ireland d) Edinburgh