Active and Passive.
1 . Nick ___________to Moscow next week
A) will send B) was sent C) will sent D) will be sent
2. The work __________ in time
A) was finished B) finished C) has finished D) is finished
3. .She ________my book on the window-sill.
A) has found B) found C) was found D) is found
4. .Many interesting games always ________at our PE lessons.
A) play B) was play C) are played D) is played
5. I ______him when he _______across the park.
A) was met, walked B) met, was walking C) met, walked D) met, was walked
6. Don't enter the bedroom! The child ________there.
A) sleeps B) was sleeping C) is sleeping D) is slept
7. If you _______me up tomorrow, I ________you all about it.
A) will ring, will tell B) ring, will tell C) will be ring, tell D) rang, will tell
8. What ______________ last year?
A)did museums visit B) were museums visited C) museums were visited D) museums visited
9. Whom ______________by?
A) was the poem written B) the poem wrote C) did the poem write D) the poem was written
10. When we (to come) to the station, our train already (to leave).
A) come, left B) came, has left C) came, had left D) has come, has left