Выдаём удостоверения и дипломы установленного образца
Получите 5% кэшбэк!
Запишитесь на один из 793 курсов и получите 5% кэшбэк стоимости курса на картуВыбрать курс
Тест по теме «Еда»: 6 класс.
What is the healthy food?
a)chips b)vegetables c)sweets d)coffee
What fruit are good for your eyes?
banana b)carrot c)pineapple d)cabbage
Fish is good for your … .
Prote in is in …
eggs b)potato c)bread d)salt
What is the difference between black and white coffee?
black coffee is black, white coffee is white b) black coffee is healthy, white coffee is unhealthy c) black coffee without milk, white coffee with milk d) black coffee is for adults, white coffee is for teenages
6. What do you need for fruit salad?
a) fruit, joghurt b) fruit, flour c) fruit, sugar d) fruit, cream
7.Where is the odd word?
a) cabbage, tomato, carrot, cucumber b) rice soup, pea soup, noodle soup, potato soup c) potato, apple, kiwi, pineapple d) coconut, walnut, nutmeg, hazel-nut
8. People have … in the evenings.
a) dinner b) supper c) breakfast d) lunch
9. People should eat … a day.
a) four times b) three times c) five times d) six times
10. Where can you buy products?
a) in the library b) in the restaurant c) in the bookshop d) on the market
11. Where do you buy bread?
a) at the café b) in the shop c) at the bakery d) on the market
12. Complete the proverb “ Tastes … “.
a) different b) differ c) differently d) difference
13. Complete the proverb “An … a day keeps the doctor away”.
a) apple b) orange c) banana d) carrot
14. Every … praises his own broth.
a) manager b) teacher c) cook d) mother
15. You can’t make an omelette without breaking… .
a) a plate b) eggs c) a bottle d) a cup
16. The … comes with eating.
a) neighbour b) friend c) cook d) appetite
17. We mustn’t put our … on the table while we are eating.
a) cups b) elbows c) spoons d) plates
18. We must eat … .
a) noiselessly b) noisily c)loudly d) quickly
19. After you stir your tea with a spoon, place it … .
a) on the table b) on the napkin c) on the saucer d) on the plate
20. Talk about … at the dinner table.
a) terrible things b) nice things c) sad things d) bad things
21. After eating don’t forget to say … .
a) Goodbye. b) You are welcome! c) Thank you. d) Good morning.
22. What is the British national drink?
a) coca-cola b) coffee c) juice d) tea
23. What is the Motherland of grape?
a) German b)Armenia c)England d)French
24. What is a kiwi?
a) fish b) fruit c) flower d) town
25. What is the colour of a peach?
a) brown b) green c) purple d) orange
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: