1. Complete the sentences using possessive pronouns (my, your, his, her, our, their).
1. I left … car in the garage.
2. Mary hung … coat on the peg.
3. Jack had … haircut.
4. Neil and David ate … supper.
5. I hope you enjoy … holiday.
6. You must make up … own mind.
7. The children had to cook … own supper.
8. Bill borrowed Jenny’s car … own can was being repaired.
9. I’ll bring … own sheets and towels.
10. Every dog had … own special basket to sleep in.
11. You should do … own washing up.
2. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу личные местоимения в объектном падеже.
1. Where is Nick? I want to play tennis with ____. 2. Bess is here. Do you want to speak to ____? 3. My sister speaks French. She learns ____ at school. 4. Look at that man. Do you know ____? 5. Do you want to read this newspaper? I can give ____ to ____. 6. If you see Ben and Bess, please, don't tell ___ anything. 7. We want to phone Helen and invite ____to the party.
3. Измените следующие предложения по образцу, употребляя абсолютную форму притяжательных местоимений. Example: This car is my car. - This car is mine.
1. This calculator is my calculator. 2. Is this bicycle your bicycle? 3. These hats are her hats. 4. This room is their room. 5. This dog is our dog. 6. My flat is more comfortable than your flat. 7. Our house is near their house. 8. Which of the dictionaries is your dictionary? 9. Is this book his book? 10. Whose cat is this? Is it her cat or his cat?
4. Выберите подходящее притяжательное местоимение.
1. Mark is (their, theirs) cousin. 2. This is our car. It is (our, ours). 3. These are Mary's books. They are (her, hers). 4. White is (my, mine) favourite colour. 5. You can't have this book. It is not (your, yours). 6. (Her, Hers) house is big. 7. Is this (your, yours) coat? - No, it is not (my, mine). 8. Are these your friends' books? - Yes, they are (their, theirs). 9. That is (our, ours) house. It is (our, ours).
5. Замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями в именительном или объектном падеже.
1. The vase is on the table. 2. Mother often sends Ben to buy milk. 3. Are Bess and Helen ready to do the work? 4. The man is in the park. 5. Helen and I are good friends. 6. Is Ben at the lesson now? 7. Where is the calculator? 8. The newspapers are on the table. 9. The child is in the garden with his mother. 10. Our parents are always glad to see Nick and Mike. 11. My brother and I are good football players. 12. Bess knows Ben. 13. I see the pictures very well. 14. The students write tests every week. 15. Look at the picture!
16. I have the book at home. 17. Max wants to speak to Helen. 18.These are Martin’s and my dictionaries.
6. Замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями в объектном падеже.
1. I like Nick. 2. We like Bess. 3. He likes ice-cream. 4. Can you show the pictures to Ben? 5. You can tell Helen my e-mail address. 6. Are you interested in football? 7. I want to buy two bottles of milk for Bess. 8. Do you want to play tennis with Ben? 9. We must speak to Nick. 10. You should invite Helen and Bess to your house for dinner. 11. Do you know Mary? 12. Tell Nick about your plan. 13. I see my friends every day.
1. That old woman is kind to...............
2. She has an apple in ............. hand.
3. That coat of.............. is very warm.
4. He came to see ................ last night.
5. I do my work and they do.............. .
6. Princess Caroline is wearing ............... new Gucci gown.
7. This bird has broken............... wing.
8. These grammar books are different. ............ has 278 pages, but ............. has only 275.
9. ............... pencil is broken. Can I borrow ...............?
10. She earns a lot more than.........
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|