Задание 1. Make up sentences
1. I would buy the ring
A. if it snows.
2. If I had taken my mother’s advice
B. I would study French.
3. If you help me
C. I wouldn’t have left the university.
4. We will go skiing
D. if it was cheaper.
5. If I had a lot of free time
E. I won’t be late for work.
2. Open the brackets
1. If you drive so fast, you………(crash).
2. If I had had more time, I………(help) you.
3. If I had a yacht, I………often………(go) sailing.
4. I would travel a lot if I …………(have) a lot of money.
5. I wish I …. (make) this mistake yesterday.
6. I wish I …. (be) rich.
3. Choose the right variant
If it rains/will rain, I will stay at home.
If I had a lot of money, I buy/I would buy a big house.
Jim would have entered the university if he had passed/has passed the exams.
If I were/would be you, I would tell him everything.
4. Translate into English
На твоем месте я не стал бы покупать это платье.
Я подвез бы тебя, если бы у меня была машина.
Если бы ты не забыл зонтик, ты бы не простыл.
Если бы вы работали усерднее в прошлом году, вы бы теперь хорошо знали английский язык.
D 2С 3Е 4А 5В
would have helped
would often go
If I were you, I wouldn’t buy this dress.
I would give you a lift if I had a car.
If you hadn’t forgotten the umbrella, you wouldn’t have caught a cold.
If you had worked harder last year, you would know English well now