Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Form 6 Term 1
1. Which word needs «the»: … New Zealand … Pacific Ocean … Japan … North America
2. Which word does not need «the»: … USA … Russian Federation … Russia … United Kingdom
3. Find the sentence in the Present Continuous: Mum is in the living room. Children are upstairs. Ann is browsing the Internet. He is nineteen.
4. Find the sentence in the Past Simple: I go to bed at 10 p.m. We have finished our work. They like to watch funny cartoons. My classes began at 9 a.m.
5. Find the sentence in the Present Perfect: They have just returned from Karelia. We have six lessons today. I am planting the flowers. It is situated in the south of Asia.
6. Which word can`t be a verb: photo plan start visit
7. Find the uncountable noun: subject work flower water
8. Find the word with the sound [u:]: one forum soon book
9. Which word is not an adjective: plum plump pretty polite
10. Find the odd word: a shopping centre a super market a town centre a book shop