3. My father has lived in Japan ____ five years.
4. I’ll be on vacation ____ next week.
5. Can you tell ____ not to be so rude?
6. ____ wasn’t easy to find your house.
7. The news he told us ____ interesting.
8. What is the ____ important invention in the twentieth century?
D. much more
9. This bank of the river isn’t ____ that one.
A. more beautiful
C. so beautiful
D. as beautiful as
10. You look much ____ today.
C. the best
11. No letters again! ____ has written to me for a month.
12. Aunts, uncles and cousins are ____.
13. I’ll call you as soon as he ____.
A. will come
C. has come
14. If he ____ without her, she will never speak to him again.
B. is going
C. will go
15. What are you laughing ____?
16. It ____ since early morning.
C. had rained
D. has been raining
17. I’m afraid he ____ five minutes ago.
C. is leaving
D. has left
18. ____ you do me a favour?
19. My sister was translating the article when I ____ the room.
A. had come into
B. came into
C. am coming into
20. I’d like to ask you ____ questions.
B. a little
C. a few
21. Children ____ by special instructors how to swim.
A. have taught
B. had taught
C. are taught
22. Bill wanted to know when Nick ____ come to us.
C. will be able
23. My friend wanted ____ him as soon as I came home.
A. that I call
B. that I called
C. me to call
D. I called
24. Mother didn’t let the child ____ TV.
A. to watch
25. It was so late that I ____ take a taxi.
A. was able
D. had to
27. ____ Steve ____ Ann the other day?
A. Has ____ seen
B. Does ____ see
C. Did ____ see
D. Will ____ see
28. I got two letters. One was from my father. ____ was from my girlfriend.
A. The other
D. The others
Номер материала: ДВ-186419
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|