Тест «Различаем Present Simple и Present Continuous»
1. “Excuse me, (you / to speak) English?
do you speak
are you speaking
2. “Where's Andrew?” - “I (to know).”
am not knowing
3. What (you / to laugh at )?
do you laugh at
are you laughing at
4. "Where (you / to come from)?" - "Russia".
do you come from
are you coming from
5. Anna is a good golf player but she (to play) very often.
6. I am sorry but I (not to understand). Can you speak louder?
am not understanding
7. Listen! Someone (to sing).
8. You can turn the TV off. I (not to watch) it.
am not watching
9. I usually (to leave) my house at 8 p.m.
10. Misha is tired. He (to want) to go home now.
What time ______ for dinner tonight?
do Nick and Rosa come
are Nick and Rosa coming
I ______ in the car now.
Take your umbrella. It ______ cats and dogs.
My Dad _____ overtime this week.
I really _____ snakes after that case.
At the moment we _____ over the desert.
I ________ what you said.
am thinking about
Look! David and Max _______ home.
My dog Charlie ______ to the park.
People _____ in gods from the earliest times.
Номер материала: ДБ-093295
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: