Robin MacWizard’s diary
I. Are these statements true or false? Correct the mistakes and translate the sentences
1. The prophesy came true in 1603 when the English king James got the crown of England.
2. King James promised everybody who supported him lots of money.
3. King James let all his supporters down.
4. The Mayflower left America on 6 September.
5. On 6 September 1620 the Pilgrims saw land.
II. Choose the right answer.
1.The Pilgrims landed ….
a) in Russia b) in England c) in Cape Cod
2. The Pilgrims came across …. , but nobody was there.
a) Indian village b) the Indian ocean c) the river
3. The Pilgrims left Cape Cod and sailed to ….
a) Indian village b) Plymouth c) New York
4. The Pilgrims met ….
a) King James b) Samoset c) Robin MacWizard
5. The Mayflower finally left for …..
a) Russia b) America c) England
III. Translate into Russian
The Pilgrims signed an agreement which they called “The Mayflower Compact”.
The Indians attacked the Pilgrims, but the Pilgrims won.
Massasoit and the governor signed an agreement to live in peace and help each other.
There was a horrible storm, and the main beam cracked, and the ship was in real danger.
The prophecy that one day the Scottish king would rule both Scotland and England came true in 1603 when the Scottish king, James, got the crown of England.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|