Контрольный срез по английскому языку для 6 класса
Прочитайте текст и выполните задания.
Arthur Conan Doyle (1859–1930)
Arthur Conan Doyle was a great writer. He was born in Scotland in the family of Irish. He was a doctor. In 1882 he moved from Scotland to England to set up a practice. His medical knowledge was a great help to him in his detective stories.
Conan Doyle was one of the first, who started the fashion of detective story.
Conan Doyle created his famous character, Sherlock Holmes, in 1885. Six years later, when Conan Doyle wrote some stories about this detective, the name of Sherlock Holmes became a name that everybody knew. Holmes first appeared in a book called “Study in Scarlet”. “The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes” made him famous all over the world.
Conan Doyle was a famous writer. He became popular because of his love for people. He died in 1930.
1. Read the text and write T (true) or F (false) next to each of these statements (4 балла).
1. Arthur Conan Doyle was a great writer.
2. Conan Doyle was born in England.
3. Conan Doyle created Sherlock Holmes in 1884.
4. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle became popular because of his story about Robinson Crusoe.
2. Choose the write answer (4 балла).
1. Conan Doyle was born in… . a) 1861 b) 1859 c) 1856
2. He moved from … into England. a) Poland b) America c) Scotland
3. Conan Doyle wrote … . a) detective stories b) poems c) novels
4. Conan Doyle became popular because of his love for … . a) nature b) people c) animals
II. Complete the following sentences with a, the, or no article. (4 балла.)
1. … Linda is going to visit … England … next week.
2. He is in … fifth form, isn’t he?
3. … Bob is … best pupil in his class.
4. Would you like … cup of tea?
III. Найдите глагол (4 балла).
1. a) to see;
b) a son;
c) the sun;
2. a) a head;
3. a) to choose;
b) to hear;
b) a child;
d) a house.
4. a) a goose;
c) to give;
IV. Какое из слов не является названием животных? (2 балла.)
a) whale; b) rabbit; c) monkey; d) master.
a) tiger; b) dolphin; c) sound; d) wolf.
V. Fill in the gaps with some or any.
They have … milk.
My aunt doesn‘t read … newspapers.
Do you have … questions?
We need … eggs and … milk.
He doesn’t have … water.
Do you have … books about John Lennon?
I don’t know … songs.
They don’t speak … foreign languages.
VI. Can you count (посчитать)?
water, banana, coffee, milk, rice, tomato, potato, meat, ham, cheese, pepper, cucumber, bread, chocolate, butter, juice, mushroom, carrot.
I can count (посчитать) it:
I can’t count it:
VII. Choose the correct answer.
3. In the vegetable soup
there is no meat
there are no vegetables
there is no salt
4. People never drink tea with
5. In fruit salad you don’t put
6. A hot dog is
cheese and ham
bread and a sausage
chicken and bread
VIII. Fill in the gaps with much, many or a lot of.
1. I don’t eat … butter.
2. Do you have … friends?
We need … apples.
Do you have … time?
He doesn’t need … books.
She has … time today.
IX. Find the odd one out. Найдите в каждой строке лишнее слово.
cucumber, tomato, pepper, bread.
potato, nectarine, kiwi, apple.
cheese, salt, banana, water.
chocolate, onion, yoghurt, ice cream.
juice, coffee, tea, ice cream.
much, many, few, a lot of.
somebody, something, anybody, nobody.
Ключи к тесту 5 класс
I.1 (4 балла.) 1. T 2. F 3. F 4. F
I.2 (4 балла.) 1. b 2. c 3. a 4. b
II. (2 балла.) 1. -,-,- 2. the 3. -, the 4. a
III. 1. a 2. b 3. a 4. C
IV. 1. d 2. c
V. 1. some 2. any 3. any 4. some 5. any 6. any 7. any 8. Any
VI. 1. banana, tomato, potato, cucumber, mushroom, carrot.
2. water, coffee, milk, rice, meat, ham, cheese, pepper, bread, chocolate, butter, juice,
VII. 1. c 2. a 3. a 4. c 5. c 6. b
VIII. 1. much 2. many 3. a lot of 4. much 5. many 6. a lot of
IX. 1. bread, 2. potato, 3. banana, 4. onion, 5. ice cream, 6. few, 7. something
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|