Етістіктерді дұрыс шақта қойыңыздар.
a) are taken; b) was taken; c) was examining.
2. The sun _____ _______, so we ______ to go to the mountains.
a) was having, went; b) was shining, decided; c) was having, finished.
3. He ______ _______ his homework yet.
a) hasn’t done; b) have been written; c) has been heard.
4. Mark is really dirty because _____ ______ ______ all day.
a) had been waiting; b) had been cooked; c) has been working.
5. My sister ____ to school last year.
a) understand; b) went; c) finishing.
Саналатын және саналмайтын зат есімдермен қолданылатын өлшемдердің дұрысын таңдаңыздар.
6. Would you like ______ cheese?
a) some; b) little; c) any.
7. I’m afraid there are only ____ left.
a) a few; b) much; c) some.
8. We eat ______ meat.
a) some; b) a little; c) any.
9. you drink _____ beer.
a) a lot of; b) a bit of; c) too much.
10. _______ have a snack between meals.
a) most of us; b) no one; c) everyone.
Шартты сөйлемдердегі етістіктердің дұрысын таңдаңыздар.
11. If I am free on Sunday, I will/ would go to the cinema.
12. I’ll let you know if I found out / find what’s happening.
13. If people were more sensible, life would be/ will be easier.
14.If I were rich, I will spend/ would spend all my time travelling.
15. If it were Sunday. I wouldn’t/ will go to school.
Phrasal verbs – тің мағынасына сәйкесін табыңыздар.
16. I ran in a marathon but I wasn’t fit enough. I _____ after 15 kilometres.
a) made it up; b) dropped out; c) left out.
17. The papers for the exam were not ready. So they had to _______ it.
a) put off; b) turn up; c) look out.
18. Sorry. I’m late. The car _________.
a) broke down; b)make up; c) put off.
19. You have some problems with grammar. It means you’ll have to ________ revising.
a) leave out; b) see off; c) go on.
20. When they printed the papers, they ______ a page.
a) go back; b) left out; c) be carefull.