Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Form 6 Term 2
1. Find the sentence in the Present Simple: I am going to the school now. She has fallen ill. He has never been to Paris. We go to the cinema on Saturdays.
2. Find the sentence in the Present Continuous: He likes playing computer games. She is cooking a pie at the moment. Betty has fallen ill. Granny is in the living room.
3. Find the sentence in the Past Simple: I have already seen photos. I’ll buy tickets for the next concert. Have you got a little sister? Did you wear school uniform?
4. Find the sentence in the Present Perfect: Would you like to see her photos? They have a new house. Have you been to his concert? They will have to present their project next week.
5. Find the adjective: pole polar world would
6. Find the verb: sweet sheep swam symbol
7. Which word is countable: porridge packet pudding yoghurt
8. Which word is uncountable: chicken cake cup coffee
9. Find the odd word: tiger horse lion bear
10. Which word can be used with the preposition “for”: kinds … plenty … responsible … instead …