Approved by the deputy director of education
The name of the subject: English Grade: 6
The theme of the lesson: Post test The aims of the lesson:
1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson about comparing people, animals and things, to train new words and discussion an English language;
2)Developing: To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech, to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills.
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom. The type of the lesson: presentation, integrative. The Methods of the lesson: demonstration, explanation, training, interaction Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English The aids of the lesson: pictures, posters, computers, cards.
The procedure of the lesson I. Organization moment
-Good morning children?
-How are you?
Talking to the pupils about on duty
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
c) A talk about the weather? -What date is it today? -What day is it today?
II. Checking up the home task -What was the homework for today? -Are you all ready? III. Explaining the new theme. -Open your books. -There is a new theme on page 30. - Do you see it? it's called Today we are going to review the themes of the 6 unit. 1) New vocabulary: To spend, whale, to hit, side, yacht, tin, to sink, fishing line, raw.
2) Reading: Ex 4 p. 124 Read and try to understand the story.
Find the following words in the text and pay attention to their meaning. Write them down into your vocabularies.
Ex. 2 p. 124 You are going to have a party. Write an invitation to your party.
Ex. 3 p. 124 1)Write what your mother was doing at this time yesterday.
She was watching TV at 3 o’clock yesterday.
2) Ask your partner 4 questions and Complete the chart with his answers.
Example: Where were you at 4 o’clock yesterday?
4) Speaking: Work with a classmate. IV. Homework: Work with activity book.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|