Choose the right word.
1. Mother … me her plans.
2. William didn’t … his opinion.
3. Sportsmen…football yesterday.
C) will play
D) had played
4. If the weather … I will go for a walk.
A) is fine
B) was fine
C) are fine
D) were fine
5. … you meet her at the station yesterday evening?
D) will do
6. Lena … us to birthday last month.
A) had invited
B) has invited
C) will have invited
D) have invited
7. He …from 9 o’clock to 5 o’clock every day.
B) is working
D) has worked
8. Anna …5 languages very well.
9. The students … already … the books.
A) is /closed
B) have / closed
C) has/ closed
D) had/ closed
10. They have not … their test yet.
11. In England the traffic … to the left.
D) are keeping
12. Your English is correct. You make very … mistakes.
C) a few
D) a little
13. There … 7 days in a week.
D) shall be
14. I am looking for my keys. Has … seen them?
15. … flowers are beautiful.
16. …. London is the capital of Great Britain.
17. Last year Kevin … a new car.
A) was bought
B) has bought
D) had bought
18. My mother likes coffee, and I like …milk.
19. Are there …pencils in your- box?
20. On the …of September all children in Russia go to school.