Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Второй уровень сложности Тесты по аудированию для 5 – 6 классов
Как показывает практика, аудирование – это весьма трудный вид деятельности для большинства изучающих английский язык. Когда звучит речь носителя языка, то многие учащиеся теряются и не понимают то, что слышат. Можно дать несколько практических рекомендаций по развитию навыков аудирования английской речи: Аудирование – это не дословный перевод, поэтому не надо пытаться переводить воспринимаемые слова. Если вы начинаете переводить слова, то вы быстро теряете смысл услышанного. Задача аудирования – понять смысл, а не перевести каждое слово. Уделяйте аудированию большое количество времени. Главное место в изучении языка должно занимать аудирование. Язык – это не что иное как звуки.
Тестовый контроль аудирования второго уровня включает в себя подготовку и раздачу таблиц перед выполнением задания. В первой строке таблицы записываются персонажи темы. Во второй строке учащиеся проставляют номера текстов, которые по их мнению, соответствуют описанию указанных в таблице персонажей. Учащиеся знакомятся с небольшими текстами посредством аудирования. Учитель читает их. После каждого текста, во время паузы, учащиеся проставляют его порядковый номер в таблице под соответствующим персонажем. Каждый текст читается один раз. Темп чтения нормальный. В третьей строке учитель при проверке выполнения теста выставляет 1 балл, если ответ верный, 0 баллов, если неверный. Все баллы суммируются и в четвертой строке ( Mark) выставляется оценка: без ошибок – 5, 1 ошибка – 4, 2 ошибки – 3, 3 ошибки – 2. Время выполнения теста – 5- 10 минут.
Задание. Послушайте тексты и расставьте в таблице в нужной последовательности номера предложенных текстов 1. At this lesson you read, write, speak English, listen to the texts, ask and answer the questions, play different games. 2. At this lesson you read, count, do the sums and write in your exercise – books. 3. At this lesson you read, write, do exercises, ask and answer the questions. You speak only Russian. 4. At this lesson you listen to songs, music, sing songs, write sheet music. 5. At this lesson you don’t read and write. You run, jump play games in the Gym. KEY:2;3:1:5:4. Subjects Maths Russian English Sport Music № 2 3 1 5 4 Points Table 1 Mark
1.He is not young, but he is not old. He is a driver. He is tall and clever. He loves his children. 2. He is small. He is not a driver. He does not work. He likes playing games. 3. She is not young. She is a pensioner. She works about the house. She loves the children very much. The children love her too. They often come to see her. 4. She is not old. She goes to work. She is a teacher. She loves children very much. The children love her too. 5. She is young. She goes to school. She loves English. She can read and write. She wants to be a doctor. Key;4:1:3:2:5. My family Mother Father Granny Brother Sister № 4 1 3 2 5 Points Table2 Mark
1.The room is not big . There is a table and some chairs at the table. There are plates, forks, spoons and cups on the table. 2,The room is small. There are two beds in this room. There is no table in the room. 3. The room is large. There is a big table in the center of the room. There are two armchairs in the room. There are pictures on the walls. There is a TV set in the room. 4.This is not a room. There is a mirror and a rug in it. We leave clothes here. 5.The room is neither big nor small. There is a desk ,a cupboard. There are toys on the floor. Key: 3;1;2;5;4. Myflat Living– room Kitchen Bedroom Children’s room Hall № 3 1 2 5 4 Points Table 3 Mark
1. At this time you do not go to school. You have dinner, rest. Sometimes you watch TV or play with your friends in the yard. Sometimes you go to see your friends. You often listen to music at this time. 2. At this time you get up, do morning exercises, take a shower ,make your bed, dress , have breakfast and go to school. 3. At this time your classes begin at school. The teacher asks questions and you answer the teacher’s questions, write, read, count, sing, play games. 4. At this time you are at school. You look through your homework, talk with your friends. Sometimes you discuss some points from your homework. 5. At this time you wash your face, hands, feet and say “Good night” to your relatives and go to bed. Key: 5;4;2;3;1. Time 10 p.m. 8 a.m. 7.30 a.m. 8.30 a.m. 3 p.m. № 5 4 2 3 1 Points Table 4 Mark
1. You do a lot with them. You wash your face, clean your teeth , brush your hair, eat, drink tea ,write, play with toys. 2. You listen to music, CDs, your parents, teachers, friends, songs. You hear different sounds. 3. You think ,ask and answer the questions , make conclusions, have breakfast, dinner, supper, fruits, vegetables. Sometimes you cry, laugh. Sometimes you don’t want to do anything. 4.You watch TV, read books, speak, help your granny. You see many colours, butterflies, mushrooms, berries. 5. You play football, run, walk, jump, go to school, come home, hike, climb the trees, ski and skate. Key: 3; 2; 1; 4; 5. Partsof the body Head Ears Hands Eyes Legs № 3 2 1 4 5 Points Table 5 Mark
1. Where are you going , my little cat? I am going to town to get me a hat. Where are you going , my little pig? I am going to town to get me a wig. 2. He saw the birds and winked his eyes. He gave a jump and said, “Miew.” The birds saw him first and away they flew. 3. They don’t eat beetles. They don’t grow wings. They don’t like sitting on wires and things. 4. I won’t go home alone. I won’t grow my hair long. I won’t watch too much TV. And I will work like a bee. 5. I have done my homework. I have read about New York. I have cleaned the flat. I have fed the cat. And I have gone out for a walk. Key: 3;4;5;1;2. Tenses Present Simple Future Simple Present Perfect Present Progressive Past Simple № 3 4 5 1 2 Points Table 6 Mark
1. They were English. They lived in Liverpool. They composed a lot of beautiful songs. They were very popular. 2. He was the first man in space. He went to space in 1961. He had unforgettable smile. 3. He was a writer. He wrote many detective stories. He wrote stories about Sherlock Holmes. 4. He was a writer. He wrote many popular and wonderful poems. One of them is “A Red, red rose”. 5. He was a spaceman. He was the first man on the Moon. It was in 1969. Key: 1; 2; 5; 3; 4. Famous People The Beatles Gagarin N.Armstrong Conan- Doyle R.Burns № 1 2 5 3 4 Points Table 7 Mark
1. He has a long nose. He always helps his friends. He can’t read and write. He doesn’t want to go to school. He likes to play with his friends. He likes adventures. 2. She is very kind and hardworking. She works all day long. She has a wicked stepmother. She wants to go to the ball. She wants to have a beautiful dress. The godmother helps her. 3. She is very kind and beautiful. She loves her mother and grandmother. She goes to see her grandmother. She wants to treat her with pies. 4. He lives in the jungle. He loves animals and they love him too. He is a true friend of animals. He grew in the jungle among the animals. He is strong and brave. 5. She is funny. She goes to the forest to pick berries and mushrooms. She finds a big house. She stays there. Key: 2; 1; 5; 4; 3. Characters Cinderella Pinocchio Masha Mowgli LittleRed Riding Hood № 2 1 5 4 3 Points Table 8 Mark
1. It is one of the most famous parks in the world. It is situated in the center of London. It is known for its Speaker’s Corner. 2. It is the big clock on the tower of the Palace o f Westminster. But really it is the bell of the clock. 3. It is a wonderful place in London. It was named in honour of the battle in 1805. On the column in the centre there is a monument to Admiral Nelson. There are a lot of pigeons in the place. 4. It was a castle. It was planned by William the Conqueror to defend the city. For many years it was a state prison. At present it is a museum. 5.It begins in the southern part of England. London stands on it. The Boat Race takes place here. Key: 2; 1; 4; 5 ; 3. Places of interest Big Ben Hyde Park Tower of London TheThames TrafalgarSquare № 2 1 4 5 3 Points Table 9 Mark
1.It lives in the forest. It is red. It has a long nice tail. It is sly. It is fond of chickens. It is one of the most famous animals of Russia. 2. It is a funny animal. It has one or two horns. It usually lives alone and likes to sit in water or mud. 3. It is black, brown, white or yellow. It lives in the meadow, in the forest and in the jungle. It is very dangerous. 4. It is red or orange with black ,grey or brown stripes. It hides in tall grass and hunts big animals like deer. It is very strong. 5. It is very big and tall. It is grey. It is very strong. Sometimes people use elephants to carry heavy things. Key: 4; 3; 5; 2; 1. Animals Tiger Cobra Elephant Rhino Fox № 4 3 5 2 1 Points Table 10 Mark
1.A lot of people like this sport. It is very interesting and unusual. It develops your mind and logic. On the board we can see different figures: knights, queens, kings, rooks, pawns. 2. A lot of people love this sport. You play the sport too. People play with a white round ball. They play it on the green field. 3. It is popular with many people. The taller a player the better. People play with a large orange ball. There are two teams. The team with most goals wins. 4. People like it very much. They want to keep fit. They travel by bicycle almost every weekend. They visit different places. It’s their favourite hobby. 5.It’s one of the most popular sports in our country. Players change direction very quickly. They move at very high speeds. Key: 5; 2; 3; 1; 4. Popular Sports Icehockey Football Basketball Chess Cycling № 5 2 3 1 4 Points Table 11 Mark
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|