Тестовая работа для 4- 5 классов
1.Выберите нужное слово.
Mr. Samuel Brown is a dentist. He is 55. Dr. Brown has got a (big, small)
family. They are (seven, three) in the family. Mr. Brown’s wife is a (nurse,
dentist). Her name is (Mary, Ann). She is 49. Samuel and Mary have got (two,
three) children: two sons and a daughter. Dick is 23. He is not (a student, a
driver). Chris is 28. He is married to (Susan, Ann). Susan is (25, 49). She is
a (guide, student). There is a son in Chris’ family.
2.Выберите правильный вопрос к предложению:
1) The boy has got a cat.
a) Have the boy got a cat?
b) Has the boy got a cat?
c) Have a boy a cat?
2) Pat has got a computer.
a) Has Pat got a computer?
b) Have Pat got a computer?
c) Have Pat a computer?
3) My aunt has got a camera.
a) Have my aunt a camera?
b) Has my aunt got a camera?
c) Have my aunt got a camera?
4) They have got books.
a) Has they books?
b) Have they got books?
c) Has they got books?
5) Peter has got two parrots.
a) Has Peter got two parrots?
b) Have Peter got two parrots?
c) Have Peter two parrots?
6) You have got sunglasses.
a) Have you got sunglasses?
b) Has you sunglasses?
c) Has you got sunglasses?
3.Вставьте нужную форму глагола to be( am; is: are)
1) There … two pictures on the wall.
2) The book … on the table.
3) There … a telephone in the hall.
4) My dog … in the bedroom.
5) I … a pupil.
6) Jack and Jill … my friends.
7) … there eggs in the fridge?
8) … there milk in the jar?
9) There … people in the street.
10) … a policeman in the car
4. Догадайте, о ком идёт речь (mother, father,
sister, brother, grandmother):
1) She is old. She loves the children very much. The children love her
too. She doesn’t work.
2) She is not old. She is a doctor. The children love her very much.
3) She is small. She is young. She doesn’t go to school.
4) He is young. He doesn’t work. He likes History and Maths.
5) He is not young, but he is not old. He works at the of¿ ce. He loves
5. Вставьте нужное слово: do, does, am, is, are:
1. … you sleep well? Yes, I … .
2. … your sister wash the plates? Yes, she … .
3. My sister … playing chess now.
4. Pamela … not drive a car.
5. Children … not doing their homework now.
6. Where … you take books from?
7. … she play tennis well? No, she … not.
8. I … watching TV at the moment.