контрольная работа 9 класс (общ.)
Open the brackets. Use the Passive Voice:
1. Television (criticize) by a lot of people.
2. Too much violence (show) on the TV screen.
3. This match (broadcast) next week.
4. A lot of new programmes (present) last week.
5. The BBC (form) in 1927.
6. These books (publish) next year.
Make participle I or participle II of the verbs in brackets:
1. The news (bring) by my friend was exiting.
2. I like to look at (play) children.
3. They usually eat vegetables (buy) in the market.
4. In Christmas we can see groups of (sing) children.
5. He likes soup (cook) by his mother.
6. They lived in a big town (situate) on the bank of the river.
Complete the sentences with the right form of the infinitive.
1. I’ve never seen my favourite team (to lose/lose).
2. We expect the film (to finish/finish) by 9 o’clock.
3. He’d love his friends (to come/come) over and see him in the evening.
4. They watched the car (to disappear/ disappear) round the corner.
5. Nobody has ever heard Peter (to use/use) bad language.
6. Kate doesn’t expect anyone (to help/help) her choose her future career.
Fill in the words : fulfill, continue, grade, owe, retire, attractive, exactly
I got a good ... in Maths.
She is a very ... woman.
The church ... an important role in this town.
I ... my brother 50 roubles.
Please tell me ... what you want.
Doctors advised him to ... taking the medicine.
In Russia women ... at the age of 55.
Номер материала: ДБ-034734
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: