1. ______ Lisa smiling?
a) Are b) Does c)Is
2. What _____ at the moment?
a) do you read b) you are reading c) are you reading
3. I’m sorry. We haven’t got ____ juice.
a) many b) any c) some
4. If you ____ me, I’ll help you.
a) ‘ll ask b) asked c) ask
5. You ____ eat a lot of chocolate. It’s unhealthy
a) shouldn’t b) should c) must
6. I’m the ____ member of my family.
a) tallest b) taller c) highest
7. I think this is ____ beautiful beach on the south coast.
a) more b) most c) the most
8. Your art project is ____ than mine.
a) best b) better c) the worst
9. The dog was nervous and it ran _____ when it saw us.
a) after b) along c) away
10. Bats ____ very big ears.
a) got b) have got c) has got
11. Sixty years ago ____ wasn’t a supermarket in our town.
a) there b) it c) they
12. Lisa waved to her friends. _____ standing at the top of the stars.
a) They’re b) They were c) There were
13. When I saw Kim, ____ along South Street.
a) she walking b) she walked c) she was walking
14. I want to buy a ______ camera.
a) DVD b) digital c) solar
15. A _____ cooks food very fast.
a) printer b) player c) microwave
16. They fell ____ love when they met in Spain.
a) to b) for c) in
17. Susan decided to _____ school when she was sixteen.
a) study b) go c) leave
18. Eva and George _____ married two months ago.
a) went b) got c) did
19. ____ are these keys?
a) who b) who’s c) whose
20. My cat is ____ cat in the world. It sleeps on the sofa all day.
Номер материала: ДВ-375826
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: