Тренировочные упражнения на сравнение употребления простого настоящего (Present Simple) и простого прошедшего (Past Simple) времен
Упражнение 1. Перепишите следующий текст в прошедшем времени.
On Monday we have five lessons. The first lesson is English. At this lesson we write a dictation and do some exercises. Nick goes to the blackboard.
He answers well and gets a "five". Pete does not get a "five" because he does not know his lesson. After the second lesson I go to the canteen. I eat a sandwich and drink a cup of tea. I do not drink milk. After school I do not go home at once. I go to the library and take a book. Then I go home.
1. We _____ business partners every month.
a) consult b)consulted d) consulting
2. The company _____ many goods last year.
a) produces b) produce c) produced
3. The manager ____ to give a discount 2 days ago.
a) agree b)agrees c) agreed
4. The secretary often _____ business letters.
a) type b) types c) will type
5. The directors _____ the documents today.
a) sign b)signed c) signs
Упражнения 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present или Past Simple.
1. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock every day.
2. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock yesterday.
3. My brother (to wash) his face every morning.
4. Yesterday he (to wash) his face at a quarter past seven.
5. I (not to have) history lessons every day. 6. We (not to rest) yesterday.
7. My brother (not to drink) coffee yesterday.
8. My mother always (to take) a bus to get to work, but yesterday she (not to take) a bus. Yesterday she (to walk) to her office.
9. You (to talk) to the members of your family every day? - Yes, I .... But yesterday I (not to talk) to them: I (to be) very busy yesterday.
10. You (to come) home at six o'clock yesterday? - - No, I .... Yesterday I (to come) home from school at half past eight. I (to be) very tired. I (to have) dinner with my family. After dinner I (to be) very thirsty. I (to drink) two cups of tea. Then I (to rest).
Номер материала: ДВ-343610
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: