1. Переведите на русский язык.
There are some interesting stories in this book.
Are there any new pupils in your class?
There are some old houses in our street.
Are there any English books on your table? — Yes, there are some.
Will we see any giraffes in the Zoo tomorrow?
Are there any pens in your bag? — No, there aren’t any;
After dinner I usually drink some orange juice.
Have you got any dolls at home ? — Yes, there are some.
There isn't any tea in my cup.
I haven't got any bread. Can you give me some?
I'd like to ask you some questions.
It is winter. There are no leaves in the trees.
I can see some children in the park.
I bought some nice T-shirts yesterday.
Did you read any book yesterday?
Can you see anybody in the garden?
I can't hear anything.
Is there anything interesting in the Zoo?
You can take anything you like.
Can you hear anything over there?
I didn't take any money and I couldn't buy anything.
You can invite anybody you like.
Somebody is under my bed.
I didn't take anything. It wasn't me!
Nobody came yesterday.
2. Зачеркните лишнее слово. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
I have got some/any friends in London.
Please, take some/any pencil you like.
Give me some/any milk, please.
Have you got some/any English books?
— No, I haven't got some/any.
I can't see some/any new words in this text.
Is there some/any apple juice in the glass?
You can buy some/ any bread you like.
I can't see some/any children there.
"Have you got some/any apples at home?
10. I can't find some/any money!
3. Вставьте "some/any," где это необходимо.
I have white bread at home.
Is there milk in my tea?
Have you got money?
I didn't put sweets here.
Is there tea in my cup?
— No, there is not _____.
There is not ____ cake on my plate.
Are there ____ pencils in the box?
-No, there are not. There are __ pens in it.
8. There are no shoes in this box.
9. I will buy bananas tomorrow.
10. I don't drink ____ milk. I like tea and juice.4 Вставьте “something /anything”
1. There is ___ interesting in the book.
2. I haven’t got ____ to eat.
3. Is there ___on the table?
4. Give me___to eat. I'm very hungry.
5. We didn't have___ for dinner yesterday.
6. Can you see____ in my hand?
7. Tell me ___ about him.
8. Can you hear ___ ?
9. I don't feel ___ .
10. I don’t know ___ , but he knows ___ interesting.
5. Не согласитесь. Составьте два отрицательных предложения.
I can buy something. — I can't buy anything./I can buy nothing.
I can do something.
I have got something to do.
I can read something.
I can see somebody.
I can watch somebody.
I must meet somebody.
I can find somebody.
I have got something to drink.
I must learn something.
10. I must do something.
6. Вставьте "anybody/sbmebody/
Is there new?
There is in the room. He wants to speak to you.
3. I shall not give the book to ________ else.
4. knows his name.
5. He never writes to me about it.
There is at home now.
We can see in the room.
It is 7 o'clock. There is _________at school now.
9. He wants to say to me.
He doesn't want to say
He puts into his bag.
7. Поставьте следующие предложения в отрицательную и вопросительную форму.
They did something yesterday.
Last year he wrote a letter to somebody.
She is reading something.
■ 4 4. Somebody lives in this house.
You have got some Russian books.
Last week she gave me some money.
Yesterday you bought something for her.
There are some apple trees in our garden.
9. Peter has got something in his bag.
10. I took some English book from you last Sunday.
8. 8. Переведите на английский язык.
В стакане есть вода?
В моей чашке нет сока.
В зоопарке есть несколько белых тигров.
В лесу нет птиц.
Есть ли в твоей сумке хоть какие-нибудь книги?
I 6. Есть ли у тебя деньги?
, 7 7. Под столом лежат несколько туфель.
На столе есть яблоки?
На дереве сидит несколько черных кошек.
10. На моей кровати твои игрушки!
Дома кто-нибудь есть?
В саду никого нет.
Не говори ей ничего!
Там кто-то есть.
Здесь никого нет.
Ты хочешь что-нибудь почитать?
Расскажи мне что-нибудь.
В сумке что-то есть.
В этом магазине есть книги на английском языке.
10. Ты хочешь мне что-то сказать?
9. Исправьте ошибки.
There are some water in my сир.
I haven't got no pets.
There isn't some apples on the table.
There isn't no juice at home.
There aren't not books in my bag.
There is some kittens under your bed.
There are some sweet in my hand.
I didn't read some books yesterday.
Did you see some crocodiles at school?
There is some apples on the table.
There isn't somebody at home.
I can see something. He is my brother.
There is anything in my bag.
Pam didn't want to say nothing to me.
Have you got something to eat?
Mary took anything from the table.
7. Is there anybody in your hat? - Ohm yes! There is a pen there!
8. Is there something in your box?
9. I won't buy nothing for you!
1010. There wasn't something in the box.
Номер материала: ДБ-116287
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: