1.Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами в конце строк, обозначенных номерами А1– А 13, так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы А1 – А13.
A.1The first permanent theatre in London was built by a carpenter, James Burbage, who … also a part-time actor. A2.Of his two sons, the younger, Richard, was the … leading English actor. A3.He … the roles of Hamlet, Lear, Othello, and Richard III, while the elder, Cuthbert acted as his brother's manager. A4.The Building which the … Burbage built in 1576 was known simply as 'The Theatre'.A5.It … built outside the city in Fincbury Fields.
A6.Soon a lot of other theatres ... A7.They … the Curtain, the Rose, the Swan, the Globe, the Fortune and the Hope.A8.None of … survived but the copy of the Swan.
A9.As in Greece, there were no … on the stage. A10.All the … had to be dancers and singers. A11.As plays were valuable properties they were … in manuscripts (рукописи) as long as possible. A12.Even Shakespeare's plays were not … together for publication until after his death. A13. After the age of Shakespeare the English theatre … no great success.
A1. To be
A7. to be
2. Выбери правильный вариант.
1. The picture is not very…. a. clear b. near c. funny
2. There was the … platform-stage. a. cleaned b. opened c. raised
3. The …to the galleries were more expensive. a. blankets b. tickets c. enter
4. Behind the … was a wall with doors. a. platform-stage b. wall c. stage
5. This wall held a gallery or…. a. musicians b. men c. actors
6. From this tower a trumpet call announced the … of the play and a flag was flown during the performance. a. closing b. opening c. cleaning
7. The performance usually took place in the early … a. morning b. afternoon. c. evening
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|